UCC is launching an exciting new course! The Life Skills Course is a practical teaching series that will instill wisdom and bring more order to your personal life. Different UCC members will share their expertise about issues that are part and parcel of our every day lives. You can join for the whole course or just take those sessions that interest you.
Time: 18.30 – 20.30
Place: UCC office in Otaniemi Innopoli 1, Tekniikantie 12, Espoo
- 10.11 - Healthy Diet & Exercise
- Instructor: Tiina Latvala, Master of Health Science, authorized nutritionist
- 17.11 - Time & Technology
- Time instructor: Matt Davis, US Military Officer
- Technology instructor: Martin Kallenbach, corporate VP in technology industry.
- 24.11 - Relationships
- 1.12 - Finances
- Instructor: Sakari Tolppanen, educator, entrepreneur
- 8.12 - Spirituality
- Instructor: Shaun Rossi, UCC Senior Pastor